Several key projects contributed to his nomination including new staff, new software, and a new $8.5 million data center. During his tenure, Biro has established programs and committees to train future leaders and monitor Consolidated Graphics’ key risks. He was also able to establish an amended and restated $310 million credit facility on favorable terms in 2011.
Narrowed down from 60 nominees, the 21 chosen finalists were selected for recognition based on:
- implemented strategic plans,
- achieved or sustained profitable growth,
- identified and managed risks,
- displayed visionary leadership, and, in some cases
- turned around ailing businesses.
Learn more about the Best CFOs of the Year.